Before we take a deep dive into German conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in German.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning German“.
Video: German in Three Minutes – Greetings in German
Created by Germanpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
Ich grüße Sie!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More German lessons
- Numbers in German
- Basic Conversation in German
- Basic German Verbs
- Basic German Nouns
- Basic German Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in German
- Countries & Languages in German
- Date & Time in German
- Holidays & Good wishes in German
- Food & Drinks in German
- People & Professions in German
- Family & Friends in German
- Body & Health in German
- Cities & Traffic in German
- Travelling & Leisure time in German
- German videos
- German grammar
- German alphabet & pronunciation
- Main page: Learn German