Talking about your friends and relatives is much more fun than just talking about yourself. So, let’s learn some useful words & phrases that will help you talk to others about the people you love most.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning German“.
Family & Relatives
siblings / brothers and sisters
Love & Friendship
I love you
Ich liebe dich
I love you very much
Ich liebe dich sehr
Do you want to marry me?
Willst du mich heiraten?
1 as a man 2 as a woman3 as a man 4 as a woman
Vocabulary trainer: Family & Friends in German
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More German lessons
- Numbers in German
- Basic Conversation in German
- Greeting & Farewell in German
- Basic German Verbs
- Basic German Nouns
- Basic German Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in German
- Countries & Languages in German
- Date & Time in German
- Holidays & Good wishes in German
- Food & Drinks in German
- People & Professions in German
- Body & Health in German
- Cities & Traffic in German
- Travelling & Leisure time in German
- German videos
- German grammar
- German alphabet & pronunciation
- Main page: Learn German
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.