We’ll now learn talking about parts of the human body as well as some useful Slovak words and phrases related to Health and Illnesses. Let’s hope you’ll never need them, but better be prepared than sorry as they say…
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Slovak“.
back / shoulder
Health & Illnesses
zdravý (m), zdravá (f), zdravé (n)
ill / sick
My [...] aches. / My [...] hurts.
Moje bolesti [...].
Bolia ma [...].
My [...] ache. / My [...] hurt.
Moja bolesť [...].
Bolí ma [...].
I have a stomach ache.
Mám bolesti brucha.
My legs hurt.
Bolia ma nohy.
medical office / doctor’s surgery
chemist’s / drugstore
illness / malady
Vocabulary trainer: Body & Health in Slovak
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Slovak lessons
- Numbers in Slovak
- Basic Conversation in Slovak
- Greeting & Farewell in Slovak
- Basic Slovak Verbs
- Basic Slovak Nouns
- Basic Slovak Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Slovak
- Countries & Languages in Slovak
- Date & Time in Slovak
- Holidays & Good wishes in Slovak
- Food & Drinks in Slovak
- People & Professions in Slovak
- Family & Friends in Slovak
- Cities & Traffic in Slovak
- Travelling & Leisure time in Slovak
- Main page: Learn Slovak
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.