Before we take a deep dive into Slovak conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Slovak.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Slovak“.
Good morning! / Good Day!
Dobre sa vyspi!
See you tomorrow!
Uvidíme sa zajtra!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Slovak
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Slovak lessons
- Numbers in Slovak
- Basic Conversation in Slovak
- Basic Slovak Verbs
- Basic Slovak Nouns
- Basic Slovak Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Slovak
- Countries & Languages in Slovak
- Date & Time in Slovak
- Holidays & Good wishes in Slovak
- Food & Drinks in Slovak
- People & Professions in Slovak
- Family & Friends in Slovak
- Body & Health in Slovak
- Cities & Traffic in Slovak
- Travelling & Leisure time in Slovak
- Main page: Learn Slovak
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.