Before we take a deep dive into Romanian conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Romanian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Romanian“.
Good morning! / Good Day!
Bine ai venit!
Bine ai revenit!
See you tomorrow!
Ne vedem mâine!
Get out of here!
Pleaca de aici!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Romanian
How do you say
Get out of here!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Romanian lessons
- Numbers in Romanian
- Basic Conversation in Romanian
- Basic Romanian Verbs
- Basic Romanian Nouns
- Basic Romanian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Romanian
- Countries & Languages in Romanian
- Date & Time in Romanian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Romanian
- Food & Drinks in Romanian
- People & Professions in Romanian
- Family & Friends in Romanian
- Body & Health in Romanian
- Cities & Traffic in Romanian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Romanian
- Main page: Learn Romanian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.