Talking about your friends and relatives is much more fun than just talking about yourself. So, let’s learn some useful words & phrases that will help you talk to others about the people you love most.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Romanian“.
Family & Relatives
siblings / brothers and sisters [Sg]
siblings / brothers and sisters [Pl]
Love & Friendship
I love you [Sg]
I love you [Pl]
I love you very much [Sg]
te iubesc foarte mult
I love you very much [Pl]
vă iubesc foarte mult
Do you want to marry me?
Vrei sa te căsătorești cu mine?
Vocabulary trainer: Family & Friends in Romanian
How do you say
I love you very much
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Romanian lessons
- Numbers in Romanian
- Basic Conversation in Romanian
- Greeting & Farewell in Romanian
- Basic Romanian Verbs
- Basic Romanian Nouns
- Basic Romanian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Romanian
- Countries & Languages in Romanian
- Date & Time in Romanian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Romanian
- Food & Drinks in Romanian
- People & Professions in Romanian
- Body & Health in Romanian
- Cities & Traffic in Romanian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Romanian
- Main page: Learn Romanian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.