We’ll now learn talking about parts of the human body as well as some useful Croatian words and phrases related to Health and Illnesses. Let’s hope you’ll never need them, but better be prepared than sorry as they say…
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Croatian“.
back / shoulder
Health & Illnesses
ill / sick
My [...] aches. / My [...] hurts.
Moj [...] (me) boli.
My [...] ache. / My [...] hurt.
Moja [...] (me) bole.
I have a stomach ache.
Boli me stomak.
My legs hurt.
Bole me noge.
medical office / doctor’s surgery
chemist’s / drugstore
illness / malady
Vocabulary trainer: Body & Health in Croatian
How do you say
Use our free online vocabulary trainer to learn these and many other useful Croatian words and phrases
The free App2Brain vocabulary trainer is a fun and effective way to memorize vocabulary. It helps you learn hundreds of basic Croatian words and phrases quickly. Try it out now!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Croatian lessons
- Numbers in Croatian
- Basic Conversation in Croatian
- Greeting & Farewell in Croatian
- Basic Croatian Verbs
- Basic Croatian Nouns
- Basic Croatian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Croatian
- Countries & Languages in Croatian
- Date & Time in Croatian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Croatian
- Food & Drinks in Croatian
- People & Professions in Croatian
- Family & Friends in Croatian
- Cities & Traffic in Croatian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Croatian
- Croatian videos
- Main page: Learn Croatian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.