Before we take a deep dive into Croatian conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Croatian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Croatian“.
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Vidimo se sutra!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Croatian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Croatian lessons
- Numbers in Croatian
- Basic Conversation in Croatian
- Basic Croatian Verbs
- Basic Croatian Nouns
- Basic Croatian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Croatian
- Countries & Languages in Croatian
- Date & Time in Croatian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Croatian
- Food & Drinks in Croatian
- People & Professions in Croatian
- Family & Friends in Croatian
- Body & Health in Croatian
- Cities & Traffic in Croatian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Croatian
- Croatian videos
- Main page: Learn Croatian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.