Now you know how to talk about date and time in Croatian, let’s continue with some more special occasions, holidays and how to wish people well in Croatian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Croatian“.
All the best!
Happy New Year!
Sretna Nova godina!
with all my heart / wholehearted
od sveg srca
Holidays & festive occasions
Pentecost / Whitsun
New Year’s Eve
(to) make a gift
Vocabulary & Phrases
I invite you to the party!
Pozivam te na zabavu!
What would you like? / What do you want?
present / gift [Sg]
presents / gifts [Pl]
Vocabulary trainer: Holidays & Good wishes in Croatian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Croatian lessons
- Numbers in Croatian
- Basic Conversation in Croatian
- Greeting & Farewell in Croatian
- Basic Croatian Verbs
- Basic Croatian Nouns
- Basic Croatian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Croatian
- Countries & Languages in Croatian
- Date & Time in Croatian
- Food & Drinks in Croatian
- People & Professions in Croatian
- Family & Friends in Croatian
- Body & Health in Croatian
- Cities & Traffic in Croatian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Croatian
- Croatian videos
- Main page: Learn Croatian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.