This lesson will teach you to describe the colors and appearance of people and things in Croatian. Learn to express whether something is big or small, red or green, beautiful of ugly.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Croatian“.
light / clear
Appearance & attributes
large / big
kind / pleasant
unkind / unpleasant
tall (When talking about people)
middle sized (When talking about people)
small (When talking about people)
thin / slim
nice / pretty
ill / sick
happy / cheerful
nice / amiable
Questions & phrases
What does he look like?
Kako on izgleda?
What does she look like?
Kako ona izgleda?
What is he like?
What is she like?
Vocabulary trainer: Colors & Appearance in Croatian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Croatian lessons
- Numbers in Croatian
- Basic Conversation in Croatian
- Greeting & Farewell in Croatian
- Basic Croatian Verbs
- Basic Croatian Nouns
- Basic Croatian Adjectives
- Countries & Languages in Croatian
- Date & Time in Croatian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Croatian
- Food & Drinks in Croatian
- People & Professions in Croatian
- Family & Friends in Croatian
- Body & Health in Croatian
- Cities & Traffic in Croatian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Croatian
- Croatian videos
- Main page: Learn Croatian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.