We’ll now learn talking about parts of the human body as well as some useful Turkish words and phrases related to Health and Illnesses. Let’s hope you’ll never need them, but better be prepared than sorry as they say…
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Turkish“.
back / shoulder
Health & Illnesses
ill / sick
My [...] aches. / My [...] hurts.
My [...] ache. / My [...] hurt.
I have a stomach ache.
My legs hurt.
medical office / doctor’s surgery
chemist’s / drugstore
illness / malady
Vocabulary trainer: Body & Health in Turkish
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Turkish lessons
- Numbers in Turkish
- Basic Conversation in Turkish
- Greeting & Farewell in Turkish
- Basic Turkish Verbs
- Basic Turkish Nouns
- Basic Turkish Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Turkish
- Countries & Languages in Turkish
- Date & Time in Turkish
- Holidays & Good wishes in Turkish
- Food & Drinks in Turkish
- People & Professions in Turkish
- Family & Friends in Turkish
- Cities & Traffic in Turkish
- Travelling & Leisure time in Turkish
- Turkish videos
- Main page: Learn Turkish