Before we take a deep dive into Turkish conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Turkish.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Turkish“.
Video: Turkish in Three Minutes – Greetings
Created by Turkishclass101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Turkish lessons
- Numbers in Turkish
- Basic Conversation in Turkish
- Basic Turkish Verbs
- Basic Turkish Nouns
- Basic Turkish Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Turkish
- Countries & Languages in Turkish
- Date & Time in Turkish
- Holidays & Good wishes in Turkish
- Food & Drinks in Turkish
- People & Professions in Turkish
- Family & Friends in Turkish
- Body & Health in Turkish
- Cities & Traffic in Turkish
- Travelling & Leisure time in Turkish
- Turkish videos
- Overview: Learn Turkish