Learn Czech by watching our Top 10 recommended videos from around the web for learning the Czech language.
This lesson is part of the chapter ” Learning Czech“.
1. Czech in three minutes
An essential, six part introduction to Czech. Great way to check the water!
Created by Czechclass101.com
2. Fluent Czech
Anthony is great with guiding you through the difficulties of learning Czech.
3. How I Learned to Trill (rolled R)
Rachel will help you tackle the most fearsome sound in Czech, the rolled R!
4. Lesson of Czech language – Basic Phrases
A short video introducing the most basic phrases and expressions of the language. Great way to test the water!
5. Study Czech
A powerpoint-ish introduction to Czech. While the presentation may feel dry, the material is quite good.
6. Czech language: Basics
A short video with some essential phrases, nothing fancy.
7. Learn Czech Online
A professional take on language learning. This comprehensive podcast will teach you quite a lot about Czech!
8. Thousands of Idioms
A great video featuring the most important phrases and idioms. Must see!
9. Czech Class – ABC lesson
A short introduction to the Czech ABC. Nothing fancy, yet very essential! Great for young ones too.
Created by www.catvusa.com
10. Learn Czech Easier Way
A rather longish video, in which a lad called Brian will tell you about the dos and don’ts of Czech language learning.
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Czech lessons
- Numbers in Czech
- Basic Conversation in Czech
- Greeting & Farewell in Czech
- Basic Czech Verbs
- Basic Czech Nouns
- Basic Czech Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Czech
- Countries & Languages in Czech
- Date & Time in Czech
- Holidays & Good wishes in Czech
- Food & Drinks in Czech
- People & Professions in Czech
- Family & Friends in Czech
- Body & Health in Czech
- Cities & Traffic in Czech
- Travelling & Leisure time in Czech
- Vocabulary Trainer: Czech
- Main page: Learn Czech