Before we take a deep dive into Czech conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Czech.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Czech“.
Czech in 3 minutes – Greetings
Created by Czechclass101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
Dobře se vyspi!
See you tomorrow!
Uvidíme se zítra!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Czech
How do you say
See you tomorrow!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Czech lessons
- Numbers in Czech
- Basic Conversation in Czech
- Basic Czech Verbs
- Basic Czech Nouns
- Basic Czech Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Czech
- Countries & Languages in Czech
- Date & Time in Czech
- Holidays & Good wishes in Czech
- Food & Drinks in Czech
- People & Professions in Czech
- Family & Friends in Czech
- Body & Health in Czech
- Cities & Traffic in Czech
- Travelling & Leisure time in Czech
- Czech videos
- Main page: Learn Czech
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.