Before we take a deep dive into Latvian conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Latvian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Latvian“.
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Pazūdi no šejienes!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Latvian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Latvian lessons
- Numbers in Latvian
- Basic Conversation in Latvian
- Basic Latvian Verbs
- Basic Latvian Nouns
- Basic Latvian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Latvian
- Countries & Languages in Latvian
- Date & Time in Latvian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Latvian
- Food & Drinks in Latvian
- People & Professions in Latvian
- Family & Friends in Latvian
- Body & Health in Latvian
- Cities & Traffic in Latvian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Latvian
- Main page: Learn Latvian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.