Before we take a deep dive into Italian conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Italian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Italian“.
Created by Italianpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Ci vediamo domani!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Italian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Italian lessons
- Numbers in Italian
- Basic Conversation in Italian
- Basic Italian Verbs
- Basic Italian Nouns
- Basic Italian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Italian
- Countries & Languages in Italian
- Date & Time in Italian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Italian
- Food & Drinks in Italian
- People & Professions in Italian
- Family & Friends in Italian
- Body & Health in Italian
- Cities & Traffic in Italian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Italian
- Italian videos
- Overview: Learn Italian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.