We’ll now learn talking about parts of the human body as well as some useful Italian words and phrases related to Health and Illnesses. Let’s hope you’ll never need them, but better be prepared than sorry as they say…
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Italian“.
back / shoulder
Health & Illnesses
ill / sick
My [...] aches. / My [...] hurts.
Mi fa male […].
My [...] ache. / My [...] hurt.
Mi fanno male […].
I have a stomach ache.
Ho mal di stomaco.
My legs hurt.
Mi fa male la gamba.
medical office / doctor’s surgery
chemist’s / drugstore
illness / malady
Vocabulary trainer: Body & Health in Italian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Italian lessons
- Numbers in Italian
- Basic Conversation in Italian
- Greeting & Farewell in Italian
- Basic Italian Verbs
- Basic Italian Nouns
- Basic Italian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Italian
- Countries & Languages in Italian
- Date & Time in Italian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Italian
- Food & Drinks in Italian
- People & Professions in Italian
- Family & Friends in Italian
- Cities & Traffic in Italian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Italian
- Italian videos
- Main page: Learn Italian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.