Our final vocabulary lesson is all about travelling and vacations. Learn these Indonesian words and you’ll be well prepared on your next journey abroad.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)“.
Travelling & Leisure time
journey / trip [Sg]
journeys / trips [Pl]
Bon voyage! / Have a good trip!
Semoga perjalananmu menyenangkan!
(to) pack bags
(to) reserve / (to) book
map / plan [Sg]
maps / plan [Pl]
city map / town map
trip / excursion [Sg]
trips / excursions [Pl]
(to) tent / (to) camp
(to) bathe / (to) go swimming
(to) fly (e.g. by plane)
port / harbour
Vocabulary trainer: Travelling & Leisure time in Indonesian
How do you say
map / plan
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Indonesian lessons
- Numbers in Indonesian
- Basic Conversation in Indonesian
- Greeting & Farewell in Indonesian
- Basic Indonesian Verbs
- Basic Indonesian Nouns
- Basic Indonesian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Indonesian
- Countries & Languages in Indonesian
- Date & Time in Indonesian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Indonesian
- Food & Drinks in Indonesian
- People & Professions in Indonesian
- Family & Friends in Indonesian
- Body & Health in Indonesian
- Cities & Traffic in Indonesian
- Indonesian videos
- Main page: Learn Indonesian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.