Before we take a deep dive into Indonesian conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Indonesian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)“.
Indonesian in Three Minutes – Greetings
Created by Indonesianpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
Selamat datang kembali!
Tidur yang nyenyak!
See you tomorrow!
Sampai jumpa besok!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Indonesian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Indonesian lessons
- Numbers in Indonesian
- Basic Conversation in Indonesian
- Basic Indonesian Verbs
- Basic Indonesian Nouns
- Basic Indonesian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Indonesian
- Countries & Languages in Indonesian
- Date & Time in Indonesian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Indonesian
- Food & Drinks in Indonesian
- People & Professions in Indonesian
- Family & Friends in Indonesian
- Body & Health in Indonesian
- Cities & Traffic in Indonesian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Indonesian
- Indonesian videos
- Overview: Learn Indonesian