Before we take a deep dive into Indonesian conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Indonesian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Indonesian (Bahasa Indonesia)“.
Indonesian in Three Minutes – Greetings
Created by Indonesianpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
Selamat datang kembali!
Tidur yang nyenyak!
See you tomorrow!
Sampai jumpa besok!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Indonesian
How do you say
Get out of here!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Indonesian lessons
- Numbers in Indonesian
- Basic Conversation in Indonesian
- Basic Indonesian Verbs
- Basic Indonesian Nouns
- Basic Indonesian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Indonesian
- Countries & Languages in Indonesian
- Date & Time in Indonesian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Indonesian
- Food & Drinks in Indonesian
- People & Professions in Indonesian
- Family & Friends in Indonesian
- Body & Health in Indonesian
- Cities & Traffic in Indonesian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Indonesian
- Indonesian videos
- Overview: Learn Indonesian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.