Before we take a deep dive into Hindi conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Hindi.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Hindi“.
Hindi in Three Minutes – Greetings
Created by Hindipod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
पुनर्ह स्वागत हैं!
Punrh swagat hain!
ढंग से सोना!
Dhang se sona!
See you tomorrow!
आप से कल मिलता हु!
Aap se kal milta hu!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Hindi
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Hindi lessons
- Numbers in Hindi
- Basic Conversation in Hindi
- Greeting & Farewell in Hindi
- Basic Hindi Verbs
- Basic Hindi Nouns
- Basic Hindi Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Hindi
- Countries & Languages in Hindi
- Date & Time in Hindi
- Holidays & Good wishes in Hindi
- Food & Drinks in Hindi
- People & Professions in Hindi
- Family & Friends in Hindi
- Body & Health in Hindi
- Cities & Traffic in Hindi
- Travelling & Leisure time in Hindi
- Hindi videos
- Overview: Learn Hindi
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.