Learn any language by watching our 25 must-see language learning videos from around the web.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning languages“.
- 1. Polyglot Luca’s language story
- 2. How To Learn Anything (And Remember It)
- 3. How to learn any language in six months
- 4. How to learn a foreign language: methods and principles
- 5. How to Improve Your Pronunciation In a Foreign Language
- 6. 5 techniques to speak any language
- 7. Tips and Tricks for Learning New Languages
- 8. IPA for Language Learning – Vowels
- 9. Language learning: Bridge to a better world
- 10. Bilingualism, Brain, and Behaviour: What’s the Connection
- 11. Learning Language Through Motion
- 12. Introducing new vocabulary to young learners
- 13. American Polyglot Practicing 20 Languages
- 14. Explicit Vocabulary Teaching Strategies
- 15. What Stuttering Taught Me About Running a Business
- 16. Polyglots? Who cares… language teachers know better!
- 17. Secrets of the World’s Best Language Learners
- 18. Accelerate Language Learning Speed with 2 GREAT Techniques
- 19. Travel and language learning
- 20. Language learning burnout
- 21. Do we need the language classroom?
- 22. Learning four languages at the same time
- 23. Can we learn 100 words a day?
- 24. Language Learning is a Subconscious Process
- More lessons
1. Polyglot Luca’s language story
A great series created to help you become a polyglot!
Created by Luca Lampariello
- Webinar Part 1/7: Polyglot Luca’s language story
- Webinar Part 2/7: Polyglot Luca’s Language Learning METHOD
- Webinar Part 3/7: How to START learning a language
- Webinar 4/7: How to learn more languages at the same time
- Webinar Part 5/7: How to learn vocabulary in a foreign language
- Webinar Part 6/7: How to learn Chinese and Japanese FROM ZERO
- Webinar Part 7/7: How to build confidence in speaking in a foreign language
2. How To Learn Anything (And Remember It)
A HOW TO video, helping to broaden your horizon on language learning and learning in general.
3. How to learn any language in six months
This is a great TED talk describing how can one learn a language in just six months! Must see!
Created by TED
4. How to learn a foreign language: methods and principles
This is a general speech, an introduction to language learning, listing the pros and cons of several methods.
5. How to Improve Your Pronunciation In a Foreign Language
A general how to video, aiming to help you out with pronounciation.
6. 5 techniques to speak any language
Another great TED talk, this time the topic is language learning techniques.
Created by TED
7. Tips and Tricks for Learning New Languages
This lovely lady gives five easy tips to live by when it comes to language learning!
8. IPA for Language Learning – Vowels
A highly theoretical approach to language learning. Still, contains tons of useful info!
Created by nativlang.com
9. Language learning: Bridge to a better world
A TED talk designed to give motivation to language learning. Can picking up a language help create a better world?
Created by TED
10. Bilingualism, Brain, and Behaviour: What’s the Connection
A lecture on how bilingualism affects your brain. Great for motivation!
Created by York University
11. Learning Language Through Motion
An unusal take on language learning, this TED talk gives you some food for thought!
Created by TED
12. Introducing new vocabulary to young learners
A video showing how can vocabulary learning made fun for kids!
Created by Oxford University Press
13. American Polyglot Practicing 20 Languages
This is purely for motivation. Here’s a lad speaking 20 languages!
14. Explicit Vocabulary Teaching Strategies
Tips on how to increase one’s vocabulary. Worth checking out!
15. What Stuttering Taught Me About Running a Business
A TED talk on stuttering, something that many language learners fear! Must watch!
16. Polyglots? Who cares… language teachers know better!
An impressive, no messing around type playlist, debunking the myths of langauge learning.
- Comprehensible Input – the way it works
- Learning a foreign language… first listen listen
- Some good advice on learning a foreign language for English learners
- There are no secrets concerning language learning and if there are you don’t know them…
- Understandable context language…
- My channel is a no-nonsense one… I’m not here to show off!
- Again on bullshit videos …they get many hits.good for them bad for you..!
- A new way of absorbing and practising languages… integrated controlled practice of theory
- Practice and theory… something there’s not a clear-cut difference
- Tilting at windmills: teaching English in Italy
- Learning a foreign language: Stage one, first learn the basics
- Learning phonetics just another video on that-Val
- My way of approaching language ‘learning’ and ‘teaching’
- Different sort of mistakes
- Learning a foreign language: first things first
17. Secrets of the World’s Best Language Learners
Supposedly, the world’s best language learners all share the same secret. Find out what!
Created by davidmansaray.com
18. Accelerate Language Learning Speed with 2 GREAT Techniques
Interested in getting language learning results faster? Check out this video!
19. Travel and language learning
Is travel a motivator for language learning? Steve Kaufmann will give you his thoughts!
20. Language learning burnout
Can one burn out while learning a new language? Steve Kaufmann investigates!
21. Do we need the language classroom?
Is it really necessary to learn a language in a classroom or can it be done out in the field?
22. Learning four languages at the same time
Some claim to learn several languages at the same time. But is it really possible?
23. Can we learn 100 words a day?
Can we learn a 100 words a day? Steve Kaufmann will give you an answer!
24. Language Learning is a Subconscious Process
This video will teach you about the subconscious learning process – interesting!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE LANGUAGE LEARNING GUIDE
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get and stay motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever