Now you know how to talk about date and time in Slovenian, let’s continue with some more special occasions, holidays and how to wish people well in Slovenian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Slovenian“.
All the best!
Veselo veliko noč!
Happy New Year!
Srečno novo leto!
with all my heart / wholehearted
iz vsega srca
Holidays & festive occasions
Pentecost / Whitsun
New Year’s Eve
(to) make a gift
Vocabulary & Phrases
I invite you to the party!
Vabim te na zabavo!
What would you like? / What do you want?
present / gift [Sg]
presents / gifts [Pl]
Vocabulary trainer: Holidays & Good wishes in Slovenian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Slovenian lessons
- Numbers in Slovenian
- Basic Conversation in Slovenian
- Greeting & Farewell in Slovenian
- Basic Slovenian Verbs
- Basic Slovenian Nouns
- Basic Slovenian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Slovenian
- Countries & Languages in Slovenian
- Date & Time in Slovenian
- Food & Drinks in Slovenian
- People & Professions in Slovenian
- Family & Friends in Slovenian
- Body & Health in Slovenian
- Cities & Traffic in Slovenian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Slovenian
- Slovenian videos
- Main page: Learn Slovenian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.