We’ll now learn talking about parts of the human body as well as some useful Slovenian words and phrases related to Health and Illnesses. Let’s hope you’ll never need them, but better be prepared than sorry as they say…
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Slovenian“.
back / shoulder
Health & Illnesses
ill / sick
My [...] aches. / My [...] hurts.
Moja […] boli.
My [...] ache. / My [...] hurt.
Moj […] boli.
I have a stomach ache.
Želodec me boli.
My legs hurt.
Noge me bolijo.
medical office / doctor’s surgery
chemist’s / drugstore
illness / malady
Vocabulary trainer: Body & Health in Slovenian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Slovenian lessons
- Numbers in Slovenian
- Basic Conversation in Slovenian
- Greeting & Farewell in Slovenian
- Basic Slovenian Verbs
- Basic Slovenian Nouns
- Basic Slovenian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Slovenian
- Countries & Languages in Slovenian
- Date & Time in Slovenian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Slovenian
- Food & Drinks in Slovenian
- People & Professions in Slovenian
- Family & Friends in Slovenian
- Cities & Traffic in Slovenian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Slovenian
- Slovenian videos
- Main page: Learn Slovenian