Our final vocabulary lesson is all about travelling and vacations. Learn these English words and you’ll be well prepared on your next journey abroad.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning English“.
Travelling & Leisure time
Have a good trip!
(to) pack bags
(to) go swimming
(to) fly (e.g. by plane)
1 e.g. by plane
Vocabulary trainer: Travelling & Leisure time in English
How do you say
(to) bathe / (to) go swimming
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More English lessons
- Numbers in English
- Basic Conversation in English
- Greeting & Farewell in English
- Basic English Verbs
- Basic English Nouns
- Basic English Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in English
- Countries & Languages in English
- Date & Time in English
- Holidays & Good wishes in English
- Food & Drinks in English
- People & Professions in English
- Family & Friends in English
- Body & Health in English
- Cities & Traffic in English
- English videos
- Main page: Learn English
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.