Now you know how to talk about date and time in English, let’s continue with some more special occasions, holidays and how to wish people well in English.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning English“.
All the best!
Happy New Year!
with all my heart
Holidays & festive occasions
New Year’s Eve
(to) make a gift
Vocabulary & Phrases
I invite you to the party!
What would you like?
What do you want?
Vocabulary trainer: Holidays & Good wishes in English
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More English lessons
- Numbers in English
- Basic Conversation in English
- Greeting & Farewell in English
- Basic English Verbs
- Basic English Nouns
- Basic English Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in English
- Countries & Languages in English
- Date & Time in English
- Food & Drinks in English
- People & Professions in English
- Family & Friends in English
- Body & Health in English
- Cities & Traffic in English
- Travelling & Leisure time in English
- English videos
- Main page: Learn English