Before we take a deep dive into English conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in English.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning English“.
Video: Greetings in English & how to Answer the Question “How are you?”
Created by Englishclass101.com
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
1 informal2 formal
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More English lessons
- Numbers in English
- Basic Conversation in English
- Basic English Verbs
- Basic English Nouns
- Basic English Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in English
- Countries & Languages in English
- Date & Time in English
- Holidays & Good wishes in English
- Food & Drinks in English
- People & Professions in English
- Family & Friends in English
- Body & Health in English
- Cities & Traffic in English
- Travelling & Leisure time in English
- English videos
- Overview: Learn English