We’ll now learn talking about parts of the human body as well as some useful Bosnian words and phrases related to Health and Illnesses. Let’s hope you’ll never need them, but better be prepared than sorry as they say…
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Bosnian“.
back / shoulder
Health & Illnesses
ill / sick
My [...] aches. / My [...] hurts.
Moj [...] (me) boli.
My [...] ache. / My [...] hurt.
Moja [...] (me) bole.
I have a stomach ache.
Boli me stomak.
My legs hurt.
Bole me noge.
medical office / doctor’s surgery
chemist’s / drugstore
illness / malady
Vocabulary trainer: Body & Health in Bosnian
How do you say
Use our free online vocabulary trainer to learn these and many other useful Bosnian words and phrases
The free App2Brain vocabulary trainer is a fun and effective way to memorize vocabulary. It helps you learn hundreds of basic Bosnian words and phrases quickly. Try it out now!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Bosnian lessons
- Numbers in Bosnian
- Basic Conversation in Bosnian
- Greeting & Farewell in Bosnian
- Basic Bosnian Verbs
- Basic Bosnian Nouns
- Basic Bosnian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Bosnian
- Countries & Languages in Bosnian
- Date & Time in Bosnian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Bosnian
- Food & Drinks in Bosnian
- People & Professions in Bosnian
- Family & Friends in Bosnian
- Cities & Traffic in Bosnian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Bosnian
- Bosnian videos
- Main page: Learn Bosnian