Our final vocabulary lesson is all about travelling and vacations. Learn these Albanian words and you’ll be well prepared on your next journey abroad.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Albanian“.
Travelling & Leisure time
(të ) udhëtoj
journey / trip [Sg]
journeys / trips [Pl]
Bon voyage! / Have a good trip!
Udhëtim të këndshëm!
Udhëtim të mbarë!
(to) pack bags
(të) paketoj çantat
(to) reserve / (to) book
map / plan [Sg]
maps / plan [Pl]
city map / town map
harta e qytetit
trip / excursion [Sg]
trips / excursions [Pl]
(to) tent / (to) camp
(të) ngre kamp
(të) ngre tendë
(to) bathe / (to) go swimming
(to) fly (e.g. by plane)
port / harbour
Vocabulary trainer: Travelling & Leisure time in Albanian
How do you say
journey / trip
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Albanian lessons
- Numbers in Albanian
- Basic Conversation in Albanian
- Greeting & Farewell in Albanian
- Basic Albanian Verbs
- Basic Albanian Nouns
- Basic Albanian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Albanian
- Countries & Languages in Albanian
- Date & Time in Albanian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Albanian
- Food & Drinks in Albanian
- People & Professions in Albanian
- Family & Friends in Albanian
- Body & Health in Albanian
- Cities & Traffic in Albanian
- Main page: Learn Albanian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.