Now you know how to talk about date and time in Albanian, let’s continue with some more special occasions, holidays and how to wish people well in Albanian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Albanian“.
All the best!
Gjithë të mirat!
Happy New Year!
Gëzuar Vitin e Ri!
with all my heart / wholehearted
me gjithë emër
Holidays & festive occasions
Prag i Krishtlindjeve
Festat e Pashkëve
Pushimet e Pashkëve
Pentecost / Whitsun
Dita e Rrëshajave
New Year’s Eve
Pragu i Vitit të Ri
Viti i Ri
Dita e emrit
Dita e Shën Valentinit
(to) make a gift
(të) bëj një dhuratë
Vocabulary & Phrases
I invite you to the party!
Ju ftoj në festë!
What would you like? / What do you want?
Çfarë do të dëshironit?
present / gift [Sg]
presents / gifts [Pl]
Vocabulary trainer: Holidays & Good wishes in Albanian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Albanian lessons
- Numbers in Albanian
- Basic Conversation in Albanian
- Greeting & Farewell in Albanian
- Basic Albanian Verbs
- Basic Albanian Nouns
- Basic Albanian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Albanian
- Countries & Languages in Albanian
- Date & Time in Albanian
- Food & Drinks in Albanian
- People & Professions in Albanian
- Family & Friends in Albanian
- Body & Health in Albanian
- Cities & Traffic in Albanian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Albanian
- Main page: Learn Albanian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.