Before we take a deep dive into Ukrainian conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Ukrainian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Ukrainian“.
Beginners’ BootCamp – Ukrainian Greetings
Created by Learn Ukrainian With Roman
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Ukrainian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Ukrainian lessons
- Numbers in Ukrainian
- Basic Conversation in Ukrainian
- Basic Ukrainian Verbs
- Basic Ukrainian Nouns
- Basic Ukrainian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Ukrainian
- Countries & Languages in Ukrainian
- Date & Time in Ukrainian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Ukrainian
- Food & Drinks in Ukrainian
- People & Professions in Ukrainian
- Family & Friends in Ukrainian
- Body & Health in Ukrainian
- Cities & Traffic in Ukrainian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Ukrainian
- Ukrainian videos
- Main page: Learn Ukrainian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.