Our final vocabulary lesson is all about travelling and vacations. Learn these Norwegian words and you’ll be well prepared on your next journey abroad.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Norwegian“.
Travelling & Leisure time
journey / trip [Sg]
journeys / trips [Pl]
Bon voyage! / Have a good trip!
ha en god tur!
(to) pack bags
(å) pakke bagene
(to) reserve / (to) book
map / plan [Sg]
maps / plan [Pl]
city map / town map
trip / excursion [Sg]
trips / excursions [Pl]
(to) tent / (to) camp
(to) bathe / (to) go swimming
(to) fly (e.g. by plane)
port / harbour
Vocabulary trainer: Travelling & Leisure time in Norwegian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Norwegian lessons
- Numbers in Norwegian
- Basic Conversation in Norwegian
- Greeting & Farewell in Norwegian
- Basic Norwegian Verbs
- Basic Norwegian Nouns
- Basic Norwegian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Norwegian
- Countries & Languages in Norwegian
- Date & Time in Norwegian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Norwegian
- Food & Drinks in Norwegian
- People & Professions in Norwegian
- Family & Friends in Norwegian
- Body & Health in Norwegian
- Cities & Traffic in Norwegian
- Norwegian videos
- Main page: Learn Norwegian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.