Before we take a deep dive into Norwegian conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Norwegian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Norwegian“.
Norwegian in Three Minutes – Greetings
Created by Norwegianclass101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Ses i morgen!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Norwegian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Norwegian lessons
- Numbers in Norwegian
- Basic Conversation in Norwegian
- Basic Norwegian Verbs
- Basic Norwegian Nouns
- Basic Norwegian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Norwegian
- Countries & Languages in Norwegian
- Date & Time in Norwegian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Norwegian
- Food & Drinks in Norwegian
- People & Professions in Norwegian
- Family & Friends in Norwegian
- Body & Health in Norwegian
- Cities & Traffic in Norwegian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Norwegian
- Norwegian videos
- Overview: Learn Norwegian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.