Before we take a deep dive into French conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in French.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning French“.
Video: How to Greet People in French
Created by Frenchpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More French lessons
- Numbers in French
- Basic Conversation in French
- Basic French Verbs
- Basic French Nouns
- Basic French Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in French
- Countries & Languages in French
- Date & Time in French
- Holidays & Good wishes in French
- Food & Drinks in French
- People & Professions in French
- Family & Friends in French
- Body & Health in French
- Cities & Traffic in French
- Travelling & Leisure time in French
- French videos
- Main page: Learn French