Before we take a deep dive into French conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in French.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning French“.
How to Greet People in French
Created by Frenchpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in French
How do you say
See you tomorrow!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More French lessons
- Numbers in French
- Basic Conversation in French
- Basic French Verbs
- Basic French Nouns
- Basic French Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in French
- Countries & Languages in French
- Date & Time in French
- Holidays & Good wishes in French
- Food & Drinks in French
- People & Professions in French
- Family & Friends in French
- Body & Health in French
- Cities & Traffic in French
- Travelling & Leisure time in French
- French videos
- Main page: Learn French
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.