We’ll now learn talking about parts of the human body as well as some useful French words and phrases related to Health and Illnesses. Let’s hope you’ll never need them, but better be prepared than sorry as they say…
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning French“.
back / shoulder
(la) main droite
(la) main gauche
Health & Illnesses
en bonne santé
ill / sick
My [...] aches. / My [...] hurts.
J'ai mal à […].
My [...] ache. / My [...] hurt.
J'ai mal aux […].
I have a stomach ache.
J'ai mal au ventre.
My legs hurt.
J'ai mal aux jambes.
medical office / doctor’s surgery
(le) cabinet médical
chemist’s / drugstore
illness / malady
Vocabulary trainer: Body & Health in French
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More French lessons
- Numbers in French
- Basic Conversation in French
- Greeting & Farewell in French
- Basic French Verbs
- Basic French Nouns
- Basic French Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in French
- Countries & Languages in French
- Date & Time in French
- Holidays & Good wishes in French
- Food & Drinks in French
- People & Professions in French
- Family & Friends in French
- Cities & Traffic in French
- Travelling & Leisure time in French
- French videos
- Main page: Learn French
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.