Before we take a deep dive into Dutch conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Dutch.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Dutch“.
Video: Dutch in Three Minutes – Greetings
Created by Dutchpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Dutch lessons
- Numbers in Dutch
- Basic Conversation in Dutch
- Basic Dutch Verbs
- Basic Dutch Nouns
- Basic Dutch Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Dutch
- Countries & Languages in Dutch
- Date & Time in Dutch
- Holidays & Good wishes in Dutch
- Food & Drinks in Dutch
- People & Professions in Dutch
- Family & Friends in Dutch
- Body & Health in Dutch
- Cities & Traffic in Dutch
- Travelling & Leisure time in Dutch
- Dutch videos
- Dutch grammar
- Dutch alphabet & pronunciation
- Main page: Learn Dutch