Before we take a deep dive into Dutch conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Dutch.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Dutch“.
Dutch in Three Minutes – Greetings
Created by Dutchpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Dutch
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Dutch lessons
- Numbers in Dutch
- Basic Conversation in Dutch
- Basic Dutch Verbs
- Basic Dutch Nouns
- Basic Dutch Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Dutch
- Countries & Languages in Dutch
- Date & Time in Dutch
- Holidays & Good wishes in Dutch
- Food & Drinks in Dutch
- People & Professions in Dutch
- Family & Friends in Dutch
- Body & Health in Dutch
- Cities & Traffic in Dutch
- Travelling & Leisure time in Dutch
- Dutch videos
- Dutch grammar
- Dutch alphabet & pronunciation
- Main page: Learn Dutch
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.