Learn Danish by watching our Top 10 recommended videos from around the web for learning the Danish language.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Danish“.
1. Danish in three minutes
A great generic introduction to the Danish language, tackling basic expressions and useful phrases.
- Learn Danish – Numbers 1-10
- Learn Danish – Numbers 11-100
- Learn Danish – Making Apologies
- Learn Danish – Do You Speak English?
- Learn Danish – Greetings
- Learn Danish – Danish Manners
- Learn Danish – How to Introduce Yourself in Danish
- Learn Danish – How Much?
- Learn Danish – At the Jewelry Store in Denmark
- Learn Danish – Rearranging the Office in Denmark
2. Learn Danish
A beginners’ guide to the Danish language, teaching you simple sentences in somewhat lenghty videos.
3. Learn Danish with me
Masterroth will take you a fun-ridden tour of language learning. She knows her Danish well, better listen!
- Learn Danish with me Part 2
- Learn Danish with me Part 3
- Learn Danish with me Part 4
- Learn Danish with me Part 4.5
- Learn Danish with me Part 5
- Learn Danish with me Part 6
- Learn Danish with me Part 7
- Learn Danish With Me Part 8
- Danish Lesson Part 9!
- Danish Lesson 10
- Danish Lesson Part 11 (request edition)
- Danish Lesson Part 12 – a weird mix!
- Danish Lesson Part 13 – Alphabet A-F
- Danish Lesson Part 14 – How To Cook A Danish Meal
- Danish Lesson #15 – Cooking Lesson – X-mas dinner
- Danish Lesson Part 16 – Trip to Copenhagen
- Danish Lesson Part 17 – Listen and Learn
- Danish Lesson Part 18 – A Camping Trip!
- My Christmas 2011 – Danish Lesson Part 19
- Danish Lesson Part 20 – Request Edition
- Danish Lesson Part 21 – How to cook a Danish meal
- Danish Lesson Part 22 – Cooking
- Danish Lesson Part 23 – The Gluttal Stop
- Listen to Danish with me – Request
- Danish tongue twisters – My Top 10
- Random facts about Denmark
- Random facts about Denmark Part 2
- A Danish Christmas
- Fastelavn aka Shrovetide tradition in Denmark explained
- Tour of my home town Næstved in Denmark
4. Danish for Beginners
A professional language course designed to cater to the general language learning audiences. Babbel is supported by the European Regional Development Fund, and have a great, interactive method.
Created by babbel
5. Lingo Bingo Denmark
A travelers’ introduction to Danish, fun to watch if you have plans visiting the country!
Created by travelxphd
6. Danish Lessons
Danish lessons with Marty is a fun way to immerse yourself in the fundamentals of the language. The lad may be young, but he has a knack for teaching!
- Danish Lesson 1 – Self Introductions
- Danish Lesson 2 – Nouns (Part 1)
- Danish Lesson 3 – Nouns (Part 2)
- Danish Lesson 4 – Present Tense Verbs
- Danish Lesson 5 – Weather Vocabulary
- Danish Lesson 6 – Singular Adjectives
- Danish Lesson 7 – Plural Adjectives
- Danish Lesson 8 – Expressing intention with VIL
- Danish Lesson 9 – How to say ”When”
- Danish Lesson 10 – The Past Tense
- Danish Lesson 11 – First Conjugation Verbs
- Danish Lesson 12 – Second Conjugation Verbs
7. How to Learn the Danish Language
Dee Boyd’s solemn advice to learning Danish! Take it with a pintch of salt, but with any joke, there is some thruth to it!
8. The Danish Language
This video sets to find out what is the funniest word in Danish! Great for taking a break in learning Danish!
9. Top Local Phrases (Copenhangen, Denmark)
A short video showcasing some local expressions in Copenhagen!
Created by geobeats
10. Introduction to Danish
A basic introduction to the language, watch this if you are still undecided about learning Danish!
Created by LanguageTrainers
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Danish lessons
- Numbers in Danish
- Basic Conversation in Danish
- Greeting & Farewell in Danish
- Basic Danish Verbs
- Basic Danish Nouns
- Basic Danish Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Danish
- Countries & Languages in Danish
- Date & Time in Danish
- Holidays & Good wishes in Danish
- Food & Drinks in Danish
- People & Professions in Danish
- Family & Friends in Danish
- Body & Health in Danish
- Cities & Traffic in Danish
- Travelling & Leisure time in Danish
- Danish alphabet & pronunciation
- Vocabulary Trainer: Danish
- Main page: Learn Danish