Before we take a deep dive into Danish conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Danish.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Danish“.
Video: Learn Danish – Greetings
Created by Danishclass101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Vi ses i morgen!
Get out of here!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Danish lessons
- Numbers in Danish
- Basic Conversation in Danish
- Basic Danish Verbs
- Basic Danish Nouns
- Basic Danish Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Danish
- Countries & Languages in Danish
- Date & Time in Danish
- Holidays & Good wishes in Danish
- Food & Drinks in Danish
- People & Professions in Danish
- Family & Friends in Danish
- Body & Health in Danish
- Cities & Traffic in Danish
- Travelling & Leisure time in Danish
- Danish videos
- Danish alphabet & pronunciation
- Main page: Learn Danish