Before we take a deep dive into Spanish conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Spanish.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Spanish“.
Video: How to Greet People in Spanish
Created by Spanishpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
¡Bienvenido de vuelta!
¡Que duermas bien!
See you tomorrow!
¡Nos vemos mañana!
¡Que te vaya bien!
Get out of here!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Spanish lessons
- Numbers in Spanish
- Basic Conversation in Spanish
- Basic Spanish Verbs
- Basic Spanish Nouns
- Basic Spanish Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Spanish
- Countries & Languages in Spanish
- Date & Time in Spanish
- Holidays & Good wishes in Spanish
- Food & Drinks in Spanish
- People & Professions in Spanish
- Family & Friends in Spanish
- Body & Health in Spanish
- Cities & Traffic in Spanish
- Travelling & Leisure time in Spanish
- Spanish videos
- Spanish alphabet & pronunciation
- Main page: Learn Spanish