Now you know how to talk about date and time in Macedonian, let’s continue with some more special occasions, holidays and how to wish people well in Macedonian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Macedonian“.
All the best!
Happy New Year!
Среќна Нова Година!
Srekna Nova Godina!
with all my heart / wholehearted
со цело мое срце
so celo moe srce
Holidays & festive occasions
Pentecost / Whitsun
New Year’s Eve
(to) make a gift
да направи подарок
da napravi podarok
Vocabulary & Phrases
I invite you to the party!
Те поканувам на забава!
Te pokanuvam na zabava!
What would you like? / What do you want?
present / gift [Sg]
presents / gifts [Pl]
Vocabulary trainer: Holidays & Good wishes in Macedonian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Macedonian lessons
- Numbers in Macedonian
- Basic Conversation in Macedonian
- Greeting & Farewell in Macedonian
- Basic Macedonian Verbs
- Basic Macedonian Nouns
- Basic Macedonian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Macedonian
- Countries & Languages in Macedonian
- Date & Time in Macedonian
- Food & Drinks in Macedonian
- People & Professions in Macedonian
- Family & Friends in Macedonian
- Body & Health in Macedonian
- Cities & Traffic in Macedonian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Macedonian
- Main page: Learn Macedonian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.