Before we take a deep dive into Macedonian conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Macedonian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Macedonian“.
Good morning! / Good Day!
Повели и друг пат!
Poveli I drug pat!
See you tomorrow!
Се гледаме утре!
Se gledame utre!
Get out of here!
Излези од тука!
Izlezi od tuka!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Macedonian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Macedonian lessons
- Numbers in Macedonian
- Basic Conversation in Macedonian
- Greeting & Farewell in Macedonian
- Basic Macedonian Verbs
- Basic Macedonian Nouns
- Basic Macedonian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Macedonian
- Countries & Languages in Macedonian
- Date & Time in Macedonian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Macedonian
- Food & Drinks in Macedonian
- People & Professions in Macedonian
- Family & Friends in Macedonian
- Body & Health in Macedonian
- Cities & Traffic in Macedonian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Macedonian
- Overview: Learn Macedonian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.