Before we take a deep dive into Greek conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Greek.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Greek“.
Good morning! / Good Day!
Καλώς όρισες πίσω!
Kalós órises píso!
See you tomorrow!
Τα λέμε αύριο!
Ta léme ávrio!
Get out of here!
Φύγε από εδώ!
Fíye apó edó!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Greek
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Greek lessons
- Numbers in Greek
- Basic Conversation in Greek
- Greeting & Farewell in Greek
- Basic Greek Verbs
- Basic Greek Nouns
- Basic Greek Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Greek
- Countries & Languages in Greek
- Date & Time in Greek
- Holidays & Good wishes in Greek
- Food & Drinks in Greek
- People & Professions in Greek
- Family & Friends in Greek
- Body & Health in Greek
- Cities & Traffic in Greek
- Travelling & Leisure time in Greek
- Overview: Learn Greek
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.