Before we take a deep dive into Georgian conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Georgian.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Georgian“.
Greeting in Georgian
Created by English-Kartuli Connection
Georgian-English 101: Greetings
Created by Georgian English Language Videos
Good morning! / Good Day!
აბა ჰე და აბა ჰო!
aba he da aba ho!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Georgian
How do you say
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Georgian lessons
- Numbers in Georgian
- Basic Conversation in Georgian
- Basic Georgian Verbs
- Basic Georgian Nouns
- Basic Georgian Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Georgian
- Countries & Languages in Georgian
- Date & Time in Georgian
- Holidays & Good wishes in Georgian
- Food & Drinks in Georgian
- People & Professions in Georgian
- Family & Friends in Georgian
- Body & Health in Georgian
- Cities & Traffic in Georgian
- Travelling & Leisure time in Georgian
- Georgia, Georgian Language & Culture
- The Georgian Alphabet
- Georgian Grammar
- Overview: Learn Georgian
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.