Before we take a deep dive into Swedish conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Swedish.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Swedish“.
Swedish in Three Minutes – Greetings
Created by Swedishpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Vocabulary trainer: Greeting & Farewell in Swedish
How do you say
Get out of here!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Swedish lessons
- Numbers in Swedish
- Basic Conversation in Swedish
- Basic Swedish Verbs
- Basic Swedish Nouns
- Basic Swedish Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Swedish
- Countries & Languages in Swedish
- Date & Time in Swedish
- Holidays & Good wishes in Swedish
- Food & Drinks in Swedish
- People & Professions in Swedish
- Family & Friends in Swedish
- Body & Health in Swedish
- Cities & Traffic in Swedish
- Travelling & Leisure time in Swedish
- Swedish videos
- Overview: Learn Swedish
Latest posts from our language learning blog
The language skills we possess always differ in quality. We may be great at reading, [...]
We all know that consistency is key when it comes to learning a new language. [...]
Speaking a new language has many benefits, so do you want to know how to go about learning a foreign tongue? In this article, you'll find out the best 5 ways to learn your language of choice. I can promise you one thing, becoming fluent in a language other than your mother tongue is definitely worthwhile.
Reasons for learning a new language may vary, but the rewards you'll reap from taking on a foreign tongue are definitely worthwhile. Why should you learn a foreign language? In this article, you'll find 5 good reasons to do so.