Before we take a deep dive into Swedish conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Swedish.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Swedish“.
Video: Swedish in Three Minutes – Greetings
Created by Swedishpod101.com
Good morning! / Good Day!
See you tomorrow!
Get out of here!
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Swedish lessons
- Numbers in Swedish
- Basic Conversation in Swedish
- Basic Swedish Verbs
- Basic Swedish Nouns
- Basic Swedish Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Swedish
- Countries & Languages in Swedish
- Date & Time in Swedish
- Holidays & Good wishes in Swedish
- Food & Drinks in Swedish
- People & Professions in Swedish
- Family & Friends in Swedish
- Body & Health in Swedish
- Cities & Traffic in Swedish
- Travelling & Leisure time in Swedish
- Swedish videos
- Overview: Learn Swedish