Before we take a deep dive into Vietnamese conversations, let’s get some basics down. This lesson will teach you how to say hello, goodbye, see you tomorrow and other useful phrases in Vietnamese.
This lesson is part of the chapter “Learning Vietnamese“.
Video: Learn Vietnamese – Greetings
Created by Vietnamesepod101.com
Hello! / Bye!
Good morning! / Good Day!
chào buổi sáng
ngày tốt lành
chào buổi chiều
chào mừng trở lại
dài quá !
See you tomorrow!
hẹn gặp ngày mai
Download your free language learning guide
Our free 18-page PDF ebook will teach you how to:
- Get (and stay) motivated learning a new language
- Achieve 80% of your goals with only 20% of the effort
- Make your learning experience more fun than ever
More Vietnamese lessons
- Numbers in Vietnamese
- Basic Conversation in Vietnamese
- Basic Vietnamese Verbs
- Basic Vietnamese Nouns
- Basic Vietnamese Adjectives
- Colors & Appearance in Vietnamese
- Countries & Languages in Vietnamese
- Date & Time in Vietnamese
- Holidays & Good wishes in Vietnamese
- Food & Drinks in Vietnamese
- People & Professions in Vietnamese
- Family & Friends in Vietnamese
- Body & Health in Vietnamese
- Cities & Traffic in Vietnamese
- Travelling & Leisure time in Vietnamese
- Vietnamese videos
- Overview: Learn Vietnamese